Welcome to Begin-Again News!

Begin-Again
News, Reviews, product info and offers relating to our website,
www.Begin-Again.co.uk

Monday, 21 December 2009

Small gift baskets, large gift baskets, just gift baskets!



Here's a picture of one of our small gift basket's I recently put together for an order. I simply used a small basket padded out with gorgeous luxury tissue paper, carefully arranged the customer's items, added a cinnamon stick bundle (a nice touch I thought for a xmas gift), filled out the gaps with forest green Christmas-scented pot pourri and then wrapped with florist cellophane.

The wrapping was actually the trickiest part and is definitely a two-person job! Thankfully, hubby was on hand to hold the basket while I wrapped.
We cater to any budget, and the one above was for £10.00. For that, the customer received a 10mls bottle of perfume, a jar of Shea Butter (60mls I think), a boxed Shea Butter Soap and a sliced handmade soap.

It's such a joy to do and seeing them come to life at each stage is just enchanting.



This was the end result once it had been wrapped and dressed with gorgeous wire-edge ribbon from Costco.

I also added a large gift tag and attached it with cream satin ribbon for a luxurious feel.
The ribbon bows are all tied in a way that you simply have to pull them and the parcel unravels itself. No cutting or awkward knots to deal with!


The next picture is a large gift basket I put together for a 65th birthday present.





This large gift basket contained 3 x boxed soaps, a handmade soap slice, a jar of Shea Butter, a Soapstone oil burner, a Pacstick and a 10mls bottle of perfume and was all presented in a reinforced cardboard box which was decorated and padded out with luxury tissue paper. I again used seasonal pot pourri to fill in the gaps as well as some decorative fabric rosebuds. The parcel was finished off round the sides with the fabulous Costco wire-edged ribbon again.




No comments:

Post a Comment