So it's New Years's Eve once again.
I just want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and prosperous 2010!
Still can't believe we are about to usher in the year 2010...seems odd....surely that's the future?
So does that mean the future's here already? If so, that was quick! Kinda snuck up on me!
Anyway, for those brave enough to be getting their glad rags on and venturing out into the cold and snow, the best of luck and have a fabulous night...you deserve it!
Hubby and I will be enjoying a quiet night in with the cats and no doubt at some point reflecting on the busy year we've had. Oh, and preparing the goose for tomorrow's dinner! :)
2010 is going to be a busy one for us and Begin-Again and we will be using this time to mentally prepare ourselves. With classes and workshops, more all-day events in Care Homes, new Sales Agents to recruit and train, our first Craft Fair to prepare for there will be no end to it this next year and sincerely hope you will all be alongside us for the ride...I have a feeling we will need all the support we can get and we welcome your company!
I put this Abba video here, Happy New Year as I feel it sums up the feeling of New Year and the anti-climactic lull that inevitably follows the parties, the build-up, the anticipation and the final countdown
as we set about bidding 2009 adieu and extend a warm welcome and offer a generous
glass of its favourite tipple to 2010!
Happy New Year everyone! May 2010 bring you more than you dreamed of!

No comments:
Post a Comment