As many of you already know, we are exceptionally proud of our pure perfume oils, and as many will not already know, I sort of stumbled into the fragrant and ever-so-interesting world of perfume oils rather by chance.
Like every other girly out there, I first discovered perfumes as I gazed upon the ornate, pretty bottles that adorned my Mum's dressing table.
I looked upon them in awe and wondered what olfactory delights were contained within., but still too frightened to pick them up for fear of breaking them. They looked so precious, and on later finding that it was indeed a very expensive bottle of Chanel No.5 that held my fascination for so long, I believe that refraining from picking it up was a very wise course of action on my part!
Funny, but as a teenager, perfumes never held much attraction for me....I was never the sort of girl who people bought perfume for at Christmas or birthdays...not sure why, maybe I just didn't seem the type!
So really, it wasn't until I was a 20-something and working that I started treating myself to the odd bottle of perfume here and there, and believe me it WAS the odd bottle! That's all I could afford.
Anyway, skipping ahead a few years and I found myself married at 27, to a wonderful husband who being fully aware that I hadn't really had many treats in the perfume department, splashed out on a bottle of J'Adore for me - the sweetheart!
I loved that perfume and looked forward to wheeling it out on "special occasions". Sadly, there never seemed to be enough "do's" to give me the chance to splash it on.
Then I noticed something awful......maybe around a year later, I noticed it started smelling different, not quite so pleasant, more chemically, less fragrant, more pungent! Oh no! It was going off!
Needless to say, I was devastated!
So, being the darling that he is, he bought me another bottle of perfume for a birthday, a different one this time.
Obviously it was greatly appreciated, but by now I was starting to become suspicious about their lasting power.
All was well for a while, but then once more the fragrance started to deteriorate, very disappointing.
So once more, the expensive bottle of perfume had gone the distance.
To try and cut a very long story short, I then went on a mission to find an alternative, and after much searching worldwide, discovered perfume oils and the huge range available. Wow!
So after trying a couple of my fave fragrances and discovering they lasted longer, contained no alcohol and fillers and were MUCH cheaper, meaning I could buy several different bottles now for the price of one previous bottle, I was hooked!
And soon, my friends and family were too as they started requesting bottles for themselves.....and so...Begin-Again was born!


No comments:
Post a Comment