Welcome to Begin-Again News!

Begin-Again
News, Reviews, product info and offers relating to our website,
www.Begin-Again.co.uk

Monday, 30 November 2009

Air dry clay - so much fun

So I decided to pick up some air dry clay as I fancied a change, so I set about playing.

I have come up with the little pieces that you see pictured below. I started out thinking I'd just make some decorative trinkets to attach to keyrings, but I instead ended up attaching some satin ribbon as follows, and now feel they could either be tied onto keys or a bag handle or even tied and added to a Christmas tree!
They are my first efforts, so are a bit rough and ready but I've discovered they are a great deal of fun to make!
I really enjoy the shaping of the clay into something workable and the really satisfying part for me, painting them when they're dry! You can really let your imagination run wild and have fun with colours and patterns.
Some have a Christmassy feel to them and the rest? Me playing about with colours, a variety of shaping tools and patterns.
Why not try making your own? Great inexpensive little extra gifts for Christmas presents.



 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment