L.P. Bletchley
Do you want a smooth moisturising shave? Most people, particularly men, would say a resounding "YES" to that question. Shea Butter could be the answer. It is for me.I use it as a pre shave, working it well into a clean wet beard.Let it sit there for a while and use that time to clean your teeth and prepare your shaving gear. Wet your beard again with hot water and then apply your shaving medium of choice. Your whiskers are now soft. Shave, rinsing your razor often in hot water. The end result is a smooth and moisturised face. Razor burn is a thing I used to have. Give it a try. Using Shea Butter as a pre shave could be the best shaving tip you will receive this or any other year.
Great site by the way Fiona.
Great site by the way Fiona.
Date Added: 01/04/2010 by David Prest
Julie, USA
Ive had a try of the shea butter soap n must say its fab. as I have really dry skin its one of a few soaps that hasnt dried my skin out. Also tried out the shea butter as a lip balm n body lotion n must say my skin isnt as dry as before. defo give these products a high rating.
Samantha, Tyne & Wear, UK.
The products I ordered were dispatched quickly and I was kept informed of the status of my order. I was very pleased with the products and will be re-ordering.
Anna H, Cheltenham

No comments:
Post a Comment